Contributors

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

23 weeks along

We were supposed to have an ultrasound yesterday, this would have been the 3rd ultrasound. They was unable to get all of the pictures that they needed from the previous one including the spine and face. However, due to an error by the doctors office they said that we were not scheduled. We had the appointment card but of course it was at home and the doctor is 30 minn away. The ultrasound has been re-scheduled for next Tuesday. I'm not disappointed, that just means that we get a 24 week ultrasound instead of a 23 week one.
The trip was not a complete waste of time though because we went paint shopping. After arguing over the shade of pink that we wanted we finally "agreed" (meaning that I gave in and said fine lol) on a color. When we got home I recruited my dad as a painter and together we had it done in a couple of hours. As I am writing this the doorbell rang and our crib has arrived, so I'm off to put it together now. Will put up a pic once (if) I get it together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment