Contributors

Friday, July 22, 2011

My New Home On The Web

     Thanks for stopping by, my name is Wayne Wyatt and this will be my new home on the web. As some of you may know my wife and I have decided to flip the roles a bit. She will be (the provider) and I will be the stay at home dad (SAHD). This may be a new concept for some of you but in fact this is a growing trend especially in developed western nations. (See Wikipedia article)
     This will be my space to discuss the trials and tribulations of being a SAHD. Blogger is a new site for me so it might take a couple of posts before I get it down 100%. My wife is now 21 weeks pregnant today. We had our anatomy ultrasound last week and were told that we were going to have a girl. They were unable to get good pictures of the spine and lips so we have another ultrasound scheduled for Aug. 2nd, hopefully this will confirm that she is indeed a she.
     The main point of this blog will be to get advice from other SAHD’s (or moms!) and to someday be a reference for any other men thinking about being a SAHD. I know that I will have many questions for my friends, family, and new friends that I have yet to meet. That’s all for now, Its late and I just wanted to get this blog started. There will be much more to come as this roller coaster called life rolls on.

No comments:

Post a Comment